Thursday, May 13, 2010

A Fun Photo Shoot

This is Ethan's second or third bath, and as ou can see, he doesn't exactly love them. I think it is because he is so cold. Once his umbilical cord falls off and he is able to get down in the warm water, I think he will enjoy them much more. Eli always has loved the bath, but I remember him being the same way in the beginning.


I love this picture. He looks so terrified in it, but so cute at the same time.







All of the previous black and white pictures I took right after he got out of his bath. He was so awake and he was just being so alert and cute. I really like the way they turned out, even if we were just playing around. I think I have another photogenic child on my hands... what do you think?



Now to explain the monkey pictures. Yes, that is what we call them. I love my boys to death, but they have a tendency to look like monkeys when they are born. We have a picture of Matt and Eli doing the same thing when he was born. I will post some comparison pictures soon to show you just how close these two boys look to each other. But that is why we have some random monkey pictures... it is tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment